J-Pro Pre-Numbing Cream
(Pink Pain Free Numb Cream)
J-Pro Numbing Cream is used in permanent makeup, tattoo, micro needling, laser tattoo removal, body piercing, waxing, and other painful procedures.
J-Pro Numbing Cream offers:
- Fast absobption within 15 minutes
- Doesn’t leave any unpleasant residue on skin
- Numbing can last as long as 3 hours
Specifications of J-Pro:
- Lidocaine 25 mg (5%) + Prilcaine 25 mg (1%)
- 10g per tube
- Bulk discounts up to 50% off for a pack of 20 tubes
How to apply J-Pro Pain Free Numb Cream
- Pre-cleanse the area to be treated with antibacterial soap or alcohol
- Apply a hot towel onto the skin area for up to 5 minutes
- Dry the area completely
- Apply a layer of the pain free numb cream onto the skin area to be treated
- Rub into the skin thoroughly until it is completely absorbed.
- Apply a second layer with thickness of 2-3mm to the area being treated
- Apply some cellophane or plastic wrap over the skin area. Keep covered and warm so that the wrap prevents it from getting dried out.
- Let sit for 15-25 minutes before removing and beginning your procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as the procedure progresses.
- Skin typically remains numb for 3 - 5 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body. The length of time your skin will lack sensation will depend on both your skin type and the location of the area of skin to which you have applied the cream on your body.
Questions and Answers