Goosica Pre-Numbing Cream
Used for temporary pain relief during permanent makeup procedures. Ideally used before any permanent makeup procedure.
Goosica Numbing Cream Usage:
- Tattooing & body piercing
- Body waxing & bikini waxing
- Laser hair removal
- Cosmetic tattooing
- Micro needle pain
- Laser tattoo removal
- Laser hair removal
- Permanent Makeup
- IPL treatment
- Electrocautery and so on
How to Use Goosica:
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water.
2. Cover area with a hot towel on the skin for 5 mintues , dry area completely.
3. Apply a thick amount of Goosica numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
4. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of Goosica numbing cream (1/8" or 2-3 mm thick) over the area.
5. Cover the Goosica numbing cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
6. Leave Goosica numbing cream and wrap in place for 25-50 minutes before tattoo. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as the procedure progresses.
7. Skin typically remains numb for 3 - 5 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
Store above 0°C and below 30°C.
For external use only
Avoid cream into eyes
Keep out of reach children.
Do not put this product into rectum
Cap tube tightly when not in use
We specialize in carrying small batches frequently (bi-weekly) of our products. We've shared expiry dates for most recent batch of topical anesthetics below,
Updated March 1, 2024:
- Dr. Numb - 08/2025
- Goosica Cream - 02/2025
- J-Pro Cream - 08/2026
- Romantic Cream - 03/2026
- Sicoe Cream - 09/2025
- Tag #45 - 11/2025
- Tktx Cream - 11/2025
- Ultra Duration - 11/2025
- Zensa Cream - 07/2025
Most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving during regular business days.
For time sensitive packages please use one of our express shipping options.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
Shipping Rates & Delivery
Estimates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping charges are calculated automatically from our shipping carriers based on weight of your package.
Shipping times are only estimates and do not include processing time.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking: You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
The tracking number will be active within 8 hours.
Once an order has been shipped we are unable to cancel or make changes to the order.
If you require to return the entire order after it has been shipped, it will be subject to our return policy.
Customs, Duties and Taxes: Skincare Supply Store is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order.
All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Damages: Skincare Supply Store is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
If your package is damaged please provide photos of the damaged package so we may start the claim process.
We will always work with you on shipping issues and to ensure you receive your products in perfect condition.
Returned Packages: (Rejected or undeliverable) It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the address is correct when placing the order and also that the address is deliverable.
A Restocking Fee + Return Shipping costs will be applied.
Returned packages will not be re-shipped until the address has been verified & additional shipping charges & fees have been paid.
It is the customer's responsibility to cover the shipping costs for reshipping rejected packages even if shipping was free on the order.
Returned packages do not qualify for a full refund.
Once a package leaves Skincare Supply Store and is with the courier, Skincare Supply Store is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages or missing items. No refund or exchanges will be made on lost, stolen or damaged packages or missing items. By purchasing this product, you agree to these terms.