Zensa Numbing Cream
Zensa Topical Anesthetic Numbing Cream: The Ultimate Solution for a Pain-Free Experience
Experience the ultimate relief during tough and painful procedures with Zensa Skincare's numbing cream. This velvety and soft cream is designed to numb your skin, leaving it feeling smooth and relaxed. Say goodbye to worries about pain and discomfort.
Unmatched Benefits As Seen In Zensa Numbing Cream Reviews
- Natural and Professional Grade: Our numbing cream is made with the highest quality ingredients and is free from any harmful additives. It is a professional-grade, over-the-counter topical anesthetic cream that is safe for use on all skin types.
- Long-Lasting Effect: Zensa's quick-absorbing formulation provides up to 2 to 3 hours of numbing relief, and with reapplication, it can be extended to up to 8 hours. You can confidently go through your tattoo, laser hair removal, permanent makeup, or injection procedures without feeling any pain.
- Trusted by Professionals: Join the ranks of over 50,000 beauty, healthcare professionals, and artists who trust and rely on Zensa Numbing Cream for their clients' comfort and satisfaction. Our cream is widely used in the industry for its superior performance.
- Health Canada Approved: Zensa Numbing Cream is proudly made in Canada and is a Health Canada Approved product. You can have peace of mind knowing that it is safe to use, even in the most sensitive areas. It is hypoallergenic and will not negatively impact your skin texture or affect ink settling and retention.
How to Use Zensa Topical Anesthetic Numbing Cream:
- Clean & Apply: Start by cleaning the area where the procedure will take place. Apply a thick layer of Zensa Numbing Cream, ensuring complete coverage. Do not rub it into the skin.
- Seal: Cover the area with an air-tight wrap to support fast absorption. Leave the cream on for the recommended duration: 30-40 minutes for tattoos and laser hair removal, 15-20 minutes for permanent makeup, and 10 minutes for injections.
- Wipe: After the recommended time has passed, remove the air-tight wrap and wipe away any excess Zensa Lidocaine Cream before beginning the procedure.
Please Note: Zensa Skincare has updated the packaging to reflect Health Canada regulations. The formula of the numbing cream remains the same, providing you with the same high-quality and effective numbing experience.
Zensa Topical Anesthetic Numbing Cream is Now Available at Skincare Supply Store!
Experience pain-free procedures with the power of this powerful numbing cream, as shown in Zensa numbing cream reviews. Available at Skincare Supply Store, this top-quality numbing cream is designed to provide maximum comfort and relief during tattooing, permanent makeup, laser hair removal, and other skin procedures. With its quick-absorbing formulation and long-lasting effects, Zensa Numbing Cream ensures a smooth and painless experience. We also offer:
- Topical anesthetics foam
- Blue Gel
- JPro numbing cream
- Tag 45 numbing gel
- Topical anesthetic creams
- Ultra Duration
Place your order at Skincare Supply Store today!
We specialize in carrying small batches frequently (bi-weekly) of our products. We've shared expiry dates for most recent batch of topical anesthetics below,
Updated November 27, 2023:
- Dr. Numb - 08/2025
- Goosica Cream - 02/2025
- J-Pro Cream - 08/2026
- Romantic Cream - 03/2026
- Sicoe Cream - 09/2025
- Tag #45 - 04/2025
- Tktx Cream - 11/2025
- Ultra Duration - 06/2025
- Zensa Cream - 07/2025
Most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving during regular business days.
For time sensitive packages please use one of our express shipping options.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
Shipping Rates & Delivery
Estimates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping charges are calculated automatically from our shipping carriers based on weight of your package.
Shipping times are only estimates and do not include processing time.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking: You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
The tracking number will be active within 8 hours.
Once an order has been shipped we are unable to cancel or make changes to the order.
If you require to return the entire order after it has been shipped, it will be subject to our return policy.
Customs, Duties and Taxes: Skincare Supply Store is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order.
All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Damages: Skincare Supply Store is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
If your package is damaged please provide photos of the damaged package so we may start the claim process.
We will always work with you on shipping issues and to ensure you receive your products in perfect condition.
Returned Packages: (Rejected or undeliverable) It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the address is correct when placing the order and also that the address is deliverable.
A Restocking Fee + Return Shipping costs will be applied.
Returned packages will not be re-shipped until the address has been verified & additional shipping charges & fees have been paid.
It is the customer's responsibility to cover the shipping costs for reshipping rejected packages even if shipping was free on the order.
Returned packages do not qualify for a full refund.
Once a package leaves Skincare Supply Store and is with the courier, Skincare Supply Store is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages or missing items. No refund or exchanges will be made on lost, stolen or damaged packages or missing items. By purchasing this product, you agree to these terms.
Zensa Numbing Cream