Introducing the New and Improved Blue Gel: Your Ultimate Topical Anesthetic by Dermal Source
Experience the next level of numbing with the renowned Blue Gel by Dermal Source. Now available in a convenient 1-oz flip-top squeeze bottle, this gel-based secondary numbing topical anesthetic is designed to maximize client comfort during pain-sensitive procedures. Please note that it should only be used by licensed professionals.
The Blue Gel combines the power of two topical anesthetics with a vascular constrictor, making it the go-to choice for rapidly reducing swelling in sensitive areas like the eyes, eyebrows, lips, and more.
Directions to Use the Original Blue Gel:
- It is recommended to perform a sensitivity test before use.
- Apply a thin gel layer to broken skin using a lint-free applicator and cover it with cellophane or plastic wrap.
- Apply only on broken skin.
- Wait for the anesthetic effect to occur (usually within 2-5 minutes).
- Remove the secondary numbing before proceeding with your procedure.
- Re-apply the Blue Gel tattoo gel 2-3 times during the procedure, depending on the client's comfort level.
- Store the product in a cool, dark place or refrigerate. Dispose of it after the expiration date.
- Avoid contact with the eyes when using the original Blue Gel. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use it if there is a history of liver disease or impairment.
- If you are allergic or sensitive to any components of this product, please refrain from using it. Consult a doctor if sensitivity worsens or does not improve within seven days, or if it clears up and occurs again within a few days. Avoid using large quantities, especially over raw or blistered areas.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or while nursing. In case of accidental eye contact, immediately rinse with a generous amount of eyewash and seek care from an eye care physician. If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical help.
- Temporary blanching, skin irritation, or sensitivity at the application site may occur when using this product.
- Avoid sources of heat or injury after use.
- Delayed swelling might occur after the anesthetic effect dissipates.
Upgrade your Numbing Game With the Enhanced Blue Gel Tattoo Numbing Gel
Your clients deserve the utmost comfort, and the improved formula ensures just that. Place our order for doorstep delivery at Skincare Supply Store today. We also offer the following:
- Topical anesthetics foam
- Zensa topical anesthetic numbing cream
- JPro numbing cream
- Tag 45 numbing gel
- Topical anesthetic creams
- Ultra Duration
Interested? Place your order for doorstep delivery today!
We specialize in carrying small batches frequently (bi-weekly) of our products. We've shared expiry dates for most recent batch of topical anesthetics below,
Updated November 27, 2023:
- Dr. Numb - 08/2025
- Goosica Cream - 02/2025
- J-Pro Cream - 08/2026
- Romantic Cream - 03/2026
- Sicoe Cream - 09/2025
- Tag #45 - 04/2025
- Tktx Cream - 11/2025
- Ultra Duration - 06/2025
- Zensa Cream - 07/2025
Most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving during regular business days.
For time sensitive packages please use one of our express shipping options.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
Shipping Rates & Delivery
Estimates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping charges are calculated automatically from our shipping carriers based on weight of your package.
Shipping times are only estimates and do not include processing time.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking: You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
The tracking number will be active within 8 hours.
Once an order has been shipped we are unable to cancel or make changes to the order.
If you require to return the entire order after it has been shipped, it will be subject to our return policy.
Customs, Duties and Taxes: Skincare Supply Store is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order.
All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Damages: Skincare Supply Store is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
If your package is damaged please provide photos of the damaged package so we may start the claim process.
We will always work with you on shipping issues and to ensure you receive your products in perfect condition.
Returned Packages: (Rejected or undeliverable) It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the address is correct when placing the order and also that the address is deliverable.
A Restocking Fee + Return Shipping costs will be applied.
Returned packages will not be re-shipped until the address has been verified & additional shipping charges & fees have been paid.
It is the customer's responsibility to cover the shipping costs for reshipping rejected packages even if shipping was free on the order.
Returned packages do not qualify for a full refund.
Once a package leaves Skincare Supply Store and is with the courier, Skincare Supply Store is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages or missing items. No refund or exchanges will be made on lost, stolen or damaged packages or missing items. By purchasing this product, you agree to these terms.